Understanding the source code layout
The JBossWS project is actually split up into the following sub-projects:
This defines the SPI of the abstraction layer between the AS target containers and the supported web service stacks.
This covers the final user jbossws public API:
The WS integration stack based on Apache CXF.
This provides utilities and general purpose WS code meant to be used in all the supported stacks.
This provides the (JAXWS) tools utilities (ant tasks, scripts, etc.).
Finally, in order for providing the proper WS integration into the the supported target containers, there're some small modules meant to override the AS / WildFly webservice module functions. This is sometime required when adding features over already released application server versions.
- Summer's nearly over..
- Aug 27, 2016 5:08 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Summer is nearly over and last time I wrote here was just before last Christmas.. definitely time for an update!During the first half of this year we'…
- Christmas 2015 releases!
- Dec 23, 2015 9:20 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Just few hours before the holiday break and here we are with the last releases of the year!First of all, WildFly 10.0.0.CR5 has been released and will…
- JBossWS 5.1.0.Final is available!
- Sep 2, 2015 9:21 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One month after the beta release, JBossWS 5.1.0 is eventually final!This time, we have gone for a time-boxed release approach and limited the number o…
- View more jbossws