You can get in touch with other JBossWS users as well as with the project developers through the following forums:
- JBossWS - CXF integration user forum
- JBossWS - Developers forum (not for user questions / support requests)
How to get involved
Despite having an established source code base, the JBossWS project has several areas of development that are suitable for external contributers to get involved with.
The way we usually work is that people who want to join the team make themselves visible on the forums by providing qualified comments. There is also a large number of Jira issues that need attention (besides being marked for community contribution or not). This is also a good way to get familiar with the code base. Finally there are also pieces of missing functionality that need to be taken care off, which is of course the most attractive option.
If you are want to start with something specific or propose areas of development / ideas, feel free to write to the project lead.
Then to actually contribute you'll need to read the terms for the Contributor Agreement and sign it: http://jboss.org/contribute
Good luck ;-)
- JBossWS 5.0.1.Final and 5.1.0.Beta1
- Aug 6, 2015 4:13 AM by Alessio Soldano
- It's summer time, time for a break and for taking some rest... not really, as we released two new versions of JBossWS this week :-)JBossWS 5.0.1.Final…
- Migrating sources to GitHub
- Jun 26, 2015 5:45 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I've been asked multiple times why the JBossWS project sources were still hosted on a Subversion repository. I've also had to put up with the complain…
- JBossWS 5.0.0.Final is available!
- Apr 27, 2015 8:36 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I'm happy to announce that JBossWS 5.0.0.Final is out!The release comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. To get an idea of the new functionali…
- View more jbossws