You can get in touch with other JBossWS users as well as with the project developers through the following forums:
How to get involved
Despite having an established source code base, the JBossWS project has several areas of development that are suitable for external contributers to get involved with.
The way we usually work is that people who want to join the team make themselves visible on the forums by providing qualified comments. There is also a large number of Jira issues that need attention (besides being marked for community contribution or not). This is also a good way to get familiar with the code base. Finally there are also pieces of missing functionality that need to be taken care off, which is of course the most attractive option.
If you are want to start with something specific or propose areas of development / ideas, feel free to write to the project lead.
Then to actually contribute you'll need to read the terms for the Contributor Agreement and sign it: http://jboss.org/contribute
Good luck ;-)
- A book on JAX-WS in WildFly and more...
- Sep 23, 2014 8:37 AM by Alessio Soldano
- It was last winter when I was offered to author a book on the Web Services stack provided by JBossWS / Apache CXF in WildFly. I eventually took up the…
- How to kick start a WS project in few seconds
- Sep 16, 2014 9:17 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One of the goals I committed to when I joined the JBoss Web Services project back in 2007 was to improve the JBossWS tooling offer and possibly make t…
- JBossWS 4.3.1.Final is available
- Sep 5, 2014 9:56 AM by Alessio Soldano
- While working on the JBossWS 5 major changes, the WS team has been fixing a bunch of bugs that were reported on the 4.3.0.Final release.As it's now mo…
- View more jbossws