You can get in touch with other JBossWS users as well as with the project developers through the following forums:
- JBossWS - CXF integration user forum
- JBossWS - Developers forum (not for user questions / support requests)
How to get involved
Despite having an established source code base, the JBossWS project has several areas of development that are suitable for external contributers to get involved with.
The way we usually work is that people who want to join the team make themselves visible on the forums by providing qualified comments. There is also a large number of Jira issues that need attention (besides being marked for community contribution or not). This is also a good way to get familiar with the code base. Finally there are also pieces of missing functionality that need to be taken care off, which is of course the most attractive option.
If you are want to start with something specific or propose areas of development / ideas, feel free to write to the project lead.
Then to actually contribute you'll need to read the terms for the Contributor Agreement and sign it: http://jboss.org/contribute
Good luck ;-)
- Summer's nearly over..
- Aug 27, 2016 5:08 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Summer is nearly over and last time I wrote here was just before last Christmas.. definitely time for an update!During the first half of this year we'…
- Christmas 2015 releases!
- Dec 23, 2015 9:20 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Just few hours before the holiday break and here we are with the last releases of the year!First of all, WildFly 10.0.0.CR5 has been released and will…
- JBossWS 5.1.0.Final is available!
- Sep 2, 2015 9:21 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One month after the beta release, JBossWS 5.1.0 is eventually final!This time, we have gone for a time-boxed release approach and limited the number o…
- View more jbossws