How to build the project
JBossWS 5.x and later
JBossWS 3.x and 4.x
Simply download the distribution and read the instructions in the doc directory:
- Copy ant.properties.examples to ant.properties
- Modify the target container location in ant.properties
- Execute ant deploy-jbossXYZ where XYZ stands for the target container version (see the Install.txt files, it's something like 712, 713, 720, ...)
- Execute the samples to verify your installation: ant tests
Please refer to the wiki:
For futher details on installation and for directions on using JBossWS-Native with JDK 6, please refer to http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS-Installation
- Summer's nearly over..
- Aug 27, 2016 5:08 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Summer is nearly over and last time I wrote here was just before last Christmas.. definitely time for an update!During the first half of this year we'…
- Christmas 2015 releases!
- Dec 23, 2015 9:20 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Just few hours before the holiday break and here we are with the last releases of the year!First of all, WildFly 10.0.0.CR5 has been released and will…
- JBossWS 5.1.0.Final is available!
- Sep 2, 2015 9:21 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One month after the beta release, JBossWS 5.1.0 is eventually final!This time, we have gone for a time-boxed release approach and limited the number o…
- View more jbossws