How to build the project
JBossWS 5.x and later
JBossWS 3.x and 4.x
Simply download the distribution and read the instructions in the doc directory:
- Copy ant.properties.examples to ant.properties
- Modify the target container location in ant.properties
- Execute ant deploy-jbossXYZ where XYZ stands for the target container version (see the Install.txt files, it's something like 712, 713, 720, ...)
- Execute the samples to verify your installation: ant tests
Please refer to the wiki:
For futher details on installation and for directions on using JBossWS-Native with JDK 6, please refer to http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS-Installation
- JBossWS 5.0.0.Final is available!
- Apr 27, 2015 8:36 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I'm happy to announce that JBossWS 5.0.0.Final is out!The release comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. To get an idea of the new functionali…
- Moving towards JBossWS 5...
- Mar 24, 2015 12:29 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Even if I've been silent here lately, my team is actively working on JBossWS 5 and we're getting closer to the first non-Beta release.The first Beta r…
- A book on JAX-WS in WildFly and more...
- Sep 23, 2014 8:37 AM by Alessio Soldano
- It was last winter when I was offered to author a book on the Web Services stack provided by JBossWS / Apache CXF in WildFly. I eventually took up the…
- View more jbossws