JBossWS 4.x documentation
The documentation for JBossWS 4.x series is currently available and being worked. That also serves as documentation for the Web Services functionalities of JBoss Application Server 7.
JBossWS 3.x documentation
The documentation is currently provided through the wiki and is organized into categories related to the real world lifecycle of a webservice application. This way it should cope with most of the issues ws users have to deal with, from the technology choices before the implementation, to testing and all issues concerning the productization of a service / service client.
Please go to the wiki main page for all the available informations: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS
Finally, the wiki also offers a Guided Tour along the JBossWS documentation, for those who don't know where to start from when dealing with webservices in general.
Starting from JBossWS 3.4.0, html documentation (in both single and multiple pages versions) is also exported and included in the binary release distributions.
- JBossWS 4.3.1.Final is available
- Sep 5, 2014 9:56 AM by Alessio Soldano
- While working on the JBossWS 5 major changes, the WS team has been fixing a bunch of bugs that were reported on the 4.3.0.Final release.As it's now mo…
- WildFly 9 and JBossWS 5, the future is coming...
- Sep 5, 2014 3:25 AM by Alessio Soldano
- After few months of silence, here we are again with some webservices updates. We've been working on next major release of JBossWS the whole spring and…
- JBossWS 4.3.0.Final is available!
- Mar 20, 2014 10:48 AM by Alessio Soldano
- A couple of days ago JBossWS 4.3.0.Final has been released.The latest minor release of the JBoss Web Services stack improves stability, by preventing …
- View more jbossws