JBossWS 4.x documentation
The documentation for JBossWS 4.x series is currently available and being worked. That also serves as documentation for the Web Services functionalities of JBoss Application Server 7.
JBossWS 3.x documentation
The documentation is currently provided through the wiki and is organized into categories related to the real world lifecycle of a webservice application. This way it should cope with most of the issues ws users have to deal with, from the technology choices before the implementation, to testing and all issues concerning the productization of a service / service client.
Please go to the wiki main page for all the available informations: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS
Finally, the wiki also offers a Guided Tour along the JBossWS documentation, for those who don't know where to start from when dealing with webservices in general.
Starting from JBossWS 3.4.0, html documentation (in both single and multiple pages versions) is also exported and included in the binary release distributions.
- A book on JAX-WS in WildFly and more...
- Sep 23, 2014 8:37 AM by Alessio Soldano
- It was last winter when I was offered to author a book on the Web Services stack provided by JBossWS / Apache CXF in WildFly. I eventually took up the…
- How to kick start a WS project in few seconds
- Sep 16, 2014 9:17 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One of the goals I committed to when I joined the JBoss Web Services project back in 2007 was to improve the JBossWS tooling offer and possibly make t…
- JBossWS 4.3.1.Final is available
- Sep 5, 2014 9:56 AM by Alessio Soldano
- While working on the JBossWS 5 major changes, the WS team has been fixing a bunch of bugs that were reported on the 4.3.0.Final release.As it's now mo…
- View more jbossws