JBossWS 4.x & 5.x documentation
The documentation for the latest JBossWS series is available and continuously updated.
Starting from JBossWS 5.0.0.Final, the release documentation is exported at https://docs.jboss.org/jbossws/.
JBossWS 3.x documentation
The documentation is currently provided through the wiki and is organized into categories related to the real world lifecycle of a webservice application. This way it should cope with most of the issues ws users have to deal with, from the technology choices before the implementation, to testing and all issues concerning the productization of a service / service client.
Please go to the wiki main page for all the available informations: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS
Finally, the wiki also offers a Guided Tour along the JBossWS documentation, for those who don't know where to start from when dealing with webservices in general.
Starting from JBossWS 3.4.0, html documentation (in both single and multiple pages versions) is also exported and included in the binary release distributions.
- JBossWS 5.1.0.Final is available!
- Sep 2, 2015 9:21 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One month after the beta release, JBossWS 5.1.0 is eventually final!This time, we have gone for a time-boxed release approach and limited the number o…
- JBossWS 5.0.1.Final and 5.1.0.Beta1
- Aug 6, 2015 4:13 AM by Alessio Soldano
- It's summer time, time for a break and for taking some rest... not really, as we released two new versions of JBossWS this week :-)JBossWS 5.0.1.Final…
- Migrating sources to GitHub
- Jun 26, 2015 5:45 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I've been asked multiple times why the JBossWS project sources were still hosted on a Subversion repository. I've also had to put up with the complain…
- View more jbossws