Please have a look at the release notes for a full list of the improvements and bug fixes, feedback is welcome as always. The supported target containers are WildFly 8.0.0.Final, WildFly 8.1.0.Final and WildFly 8.2.0.Final.
Few migration notes are available here.
Have fun :-)
JBossWS integration provides the application server with any WS related technologies it needs for achieving compliance with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 (Java EE 7).
Currently, JBossWS main focus is on integrating Apache CXF, with the goal of achieving the best integration of the first class CXF features on top of WildFly.
JBossWS features include many specifications / standards implementations as well as additional features, options, tools to improve ease of use, endpoint management and monitoring, etc. In particular, JBossWS provides most of the features coming with Apache CXF (including WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Trust, MTOM, ...) as well as common JBossWS stack features like endpoint metrics, record management, endpoint address rewrite, etc.
Please refer to the documentation for further details.
An high level road map regarding future features is available on the wiki, while a detailed road map for the upcoming versions is found in our issue tracking system. You are always welcome to request and contribute a new feature.
- Migrating sources to GitHub
- Jun 26, 2015 5:45 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I've been asked multiple times why the JBossWS project sources were still hosted on a Subversion repository. I've also had to put up with the complain…
- JBossWS 5.0.0.Final is available!
- Apr 27, 2015 8:36 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I'm happy to announce that JBossWS 5.0.0.Final is out!The release comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. To get an idea of the new functionali…
- Moving towards JBossWS 5...
- Mar 24, 2015 12:29 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Even if I've been silent here lately, my team is actively working on JBossWS 5 and we're getting closer to the first non-Beta release.The first Beta r…
- View more jbossws