Please have a look at the release notes for a full list of the improvements and bug fixes, feedback is welcome as always. The supported target containers are WildFly 9.0.1.Final, WildFly 9.0.2.Final and WildFly 10.0.0.Final.
Have fun :-)
JBossWS integration provides the application server with any WS related technologies it needs for achieving compliance with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 (Java EE 7).
Currently, JBossWS main focus is on integrating Apache CXF, with the goal of achieving the best integration of the first class CXF features on top of WildFly.
JBossWS features include many specifications / standards implementations as well as additional features, options, tools to improve ease of use, endpoint management and monitoring, etc. In particular, JBossWS provides most of the features coming with Apache CXF (including WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Trust, MTOM, ...) as well as common JBossWS stack features like endpoint metrics, record management, endpoint address rewrite, etc.
Please refer to the documentation for further details.
An high level road map regarding future features is available on the wiki, while a detailed road map for the upcoming versions is found in our issue tracking system. You are always welcome to request and contribute a new feature.
- Summer's nearly over..
- Aug 27, 2016 5:08 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Summer is nearly over and last time I wrote here was just before last Christmas.. definitely time for an update!During the first half of this year we'…
- Christmas 2015 releases!
- Dec 23, 2015 9:20 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Just few hours before the holiday break and here we are with the last releases of the year!First of all, WildFly 10.0.0.CR5 has been released and will…
- JBossWS 5.1.0.Final is available!
- Sep 2, 2015 9:21 AM by Alessio Soldano
- One month after the beta release, JBossWS 5.1.0 is eventually final!This time, we have gone for a time-boxed release approach and limited the number o…
- View more jbossws